For the love of
Midtown Dental Clinic in Saskatoon is located downtown in the tower at Midtown Plaza, and provides quality dental care for your whole family
Please Explore All Of Our
Everything you need to keep your smile happy and healthy.
Even with a great oral health routine at home, you should seek regular dental checkups with your dentist
For the best oral health possible, we recommend a professional cleaning every six months
Veneers, bonding, whitening & anything else to make your smile even more beautiful
Replacement of a lost tooth or teeth with a device that implants directly into existing bone
We offer emergency care or consultation to all our patients
Invisalign aligners are the clear alternative to metal braces for adults and teens
Oral surgery may be elective, necessitated by disease or injury, or part of a rehabilitative process
Root canal therapy is the effort to save a tooth that has been seriously compromised by bacteria
Within the kids side of the clinic we have additional environmental and treatment aides to assist with anxiety
KIDTOWN AT MIDTOWN
Meet Our Dentists
Our experienced team of dentists is here to keep your smile happy and healthy
- As we move through life, we experience many ups and downs, and that is true of our teeth as well. Maintaining a good oral health routine is critical to your lifelong health. While we may encounter bruxism, damage, or an occasional filling, your dentist is with you through the whole process to ensure the longevity
- It might sound like a broken record for us to tell you that brushing and flossing your teeth is the foundation of a healthy mouth, but it’s true––and it's often neglected. In this blog, we’re going to look at why these two tasks are necessary for a healthy smile.
- At Midtown Dental, we can say with certainty that the number one way our patients neglect their oral health is by failing to keep a regular check-up schedule. Regular visits to your dentist are vital to maintaining your oral health –– even if you think everything is fine! Continue reading to find out why we recommend
- Your dentist can see your habits like a map on your teeth. One thing we notice a lot as dentists is Bruxism. When we encounter stress and anxiety in our day to life, that can often cause physiological responses in our body, and have consequences for our teeth! This blog will tell you all about
- At Midtown Dental, we know that your smile is your number one asset! Cosmetic dentistry is about helping you reclaim your smile so you can live your best life with dental procedures that enhance not only the appearance of your teeth but also the functionality of your mouth and, ultimately, the longevity of your oral
- A cavity is a permanently damaged area in the hard surface of your teeth which develops tiny openings or holes. These begin to grow as the acid produced by plaque build-up begins to damage the layers of the tooth. At Midtown Dental, we work closely with you to identify and treat cavities before they require
We're Proud To Serve You, Saskatoon
Our downtown Saskatoon dental clinic is located in Midtown Plaza, and we are currently welcoming new patients of all ages. As general dentists we assess, provide treatment and instruction for the youngest of children in our designated separate children’s dental area, while adults, senior family members, and professionals are treated in our adjoining traditional clinic. We also welcome patient referrals of your family and friends, as our family and friends are the foundation of our business. We want your experience to be genuine with trust in our professionals and you are treated as we wish to be treated.
We practice all general aspects of dentistry including check-ups, cleanings, fillings, extractions, crowns, bridges, implants, veneers, root canal therapy, whitening, aligners, guards and prosthetics. We work with an extensive network of healthcare practitioners, laboratories, physicians, and dental specialists to ensure you receive optimal oral care. We are members of the Canadian Dental Association and the College of Dental Surgeons of Saskatchewan.